The Infrared Sauna Dome is a frame-and fabric equivalent to the rigid FIR Sauna Domes. Featuring close range FIR with temperature control over the whole body, it is an ideal and effective modern High-Tech system intended for use in beauty salons, weight loss centers and even at home.
This FIR home sauna dome provides a healthy, invigorating, and relaxing experience as an adjunct to weight loss programs without any negative effects on the human body— a welcome High-Tech addition to the family's health-care equipment.
Sources of heat include a heating bed blanket
(floor) and a ceramic heater, controlled by a digital LED control panel. The Infrared Sauna Dome Designed to give an even distribution of thermal heat over the entire blan-ket and throughout the tent in a short period of time.
INFRARED SAUNA DOME DS689 FEATURES:
THE BENEFITS OF SPACE SAVING SIZE AND LOW WEIGHT
The INFRARED SAUNA DOME DS689 leaves your head and hands free while you pamper yourself with a calming sauna at home, or anywhere. The portable sauna dome warms quickly, yet gently, with super-conductive heating elements in the floor bed pad, plus ceramic heater, giving off soothing FIR heat. Assembly and re-folding for storage are quick and easy.
INFRARED SAUNA DOME DS689 Ceramic Heater
FAR INFRARED HEATER MORE EFFECTIVE EXPOSURE TO FAR INFRARED RAYS
• The bed blanket incorporates Carbon Fiber FIR heating elements.
• The ceramic heater which is included is placed on the floor mat, and works extremely well in very cold weather.
• When the FIR Sauna tent heats up to 45 ° C (110° F), the FIR materials can emit 95% of energy as heat. It takes only 5 minutes to reach 45 ° C (105° F) constant temperature.
SAUNA DOME WITHOUT Heater
SAUNA DOME WITH Heater
Room Temperature: 20oC
INFRARED SAUNA DOME DS689 Accessories
INFRARED SAUNA DOME
1. Carrying Bag
2. Sauna Dome Tent
3. Air Pillow
4. Air Pump
5. Ceramic Heater
7. Silver Mat
8. Heating Blanket
HOW TO USE THE INFRARED SAUNA DOME DS689:
1. Center the blue Heating Bed Blanket on the Silver Floor Mat.
2. Place the Ceramic Heater on the foot area of the Silver Floor Mat, and place the Control Box outside of the Silver Floor Mat.
3. Remove 4 Screws attached to the underside of the Ceramic Heater and screw heater tightly to the Tent Frame, on the inside of the Tent.
4. Loosen the connecting straps on the Tent, and spread it out completely. Tie the Tent to the Sauna Dome Frame using the ties attached to the Tent. The foot of the Tent (Ceramic Heater end) has a temperature-regulating hole in the tent fabric, while the head end has a curtain for entry/exit of the tent.
5. Pump up the Pillow
Note: The Control Box must remain outside of the Tent.
INFRARED SAUNA DOME DS689
Before use, drink a cup of water.
Plug the Portable Far Infrared Sauna Dome into electrical outlet.
Press the POWER switch once to activate the Portable Far Infrared Sauna Dome. Press "HEATER" to start or stop the heating of the ceramic heater. Press "Blanket" to start or stop the heating of the heating blanket. Use the temperature cycle key to choose the operating temperature of the heating blanket. Use "TIMER" key to set for 10, 20 or 30 minutes. Preheat 5-10 minutes first.
After lying inside the Portable Far Infrared Sauna Dome, close the curtain to leave head exposed.
INFRARED SAUNA DOME DS689 CONTROL PANEL:
1. Assemble the Sauna Dome tent, and plug in.
2. Press power switch to turn on
3. Press "ON/OFF" to start.
4. To set time, press "TIME UP" and "TIME DOWN" from 5 to 30 minutes.
5. Press "BLANKET" to activate blanket heating.
6. To set blanket temperature, press temperature cycle button to choose 40° C~ 45 ° C
7. Press "HEATER" to activate heater.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF FULL-BODY FAR INFRARED RADIANT HEAT!
THE PORTABLE DOME SAUNA MAXIMIZES INFRARED WAVE TECHNOLOGY.
FIR heat provides all the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without the dangerous effects of solar radiation. The Far Infrared heat produced by the Portable Sauna Dome is able to penetrate well below the skin, allowing the body to sweat at air temperatures of 110 - 140 ° F (lower than conventional saunas).
– Compact Size; Needs Less Space, Most Effective Heating
– Relaxing, Restful Lying Position -- Optimizes Time in Sauna
– The Comfort and Economy of a More Targeted Heat
– Flexible, Fully Portable, Packs Away for Storage
– Light, High-Quality Construction -- More Affordable too
INFRARED SAUNA DOME DS689 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Length 200 cm / 80"
Width 92 cm / 36.8"
Height 50 cm / 20"
Weight 7.1 kg / 15.7 lb
Voltage 110V/ 60Hz
Super Conductive Heating 800 watts
Temperature Range 40° C ~ 45° C
Body Blanket Full body water proof heating blanket
Package Info Width x Length x Height :
52 x 88 x 23 cm / 20.8" x 35.2" x 9.2"
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: